- The organisation called Avocats Sans frontières France or ASF France aims at the .
- It was founded under the
- Its name is the
- Its duration is
- Its main office is in (31).
- are: gathering of lawyers willing to provide legal advice, professional training and the mobilisation of human and material needs for international missions.
- The organisation is
- 30 individuals who participated to the creation of ASF France (registered at bars or other professionnal organisations).
- Members by right: 8 professional organisations recognised as founding members.
- :donate / pay a yearly fee ( and registered at bars or other professionnal organisations).
- : donate / pay a yearly fee (not necessarily registered at a bar or another professional organisation).
- : title given to aknowledge an important service provided by an individual or an entity to the organisation.
- : financially assisted by the organisation.
is possible if decided so by the President or the Administrative Council (Board of Directors).
Includes information on the Administrative Council (or Board of Directors)/its election rules/ its meetings’ organisation, on the General Assembly/ its organisation/ its role, on the President/ its role/ its obligation, and on the possibility of creating local branches.
Includes information on the ressources of organisation, the use of investment capital, the annual income, and accounting rules.
Includes information on how the statutes of the organisation may be modified, or the organisation disbanded.
Includes information on the obligations towards public authorities (the local Prefect, the Minister of the Interior, the Minister of Justice and the Minister of Foreign Affairs, …) .
For more information read the full text on the organisation statutes: