Regional systems for Human Rights Protection
At the end of the training, the trainee will be able to identify and use mechanisms safeguarding Human Rights at the regional scale (both in african and european systems).
- Identification and distinction between judicial and non judicial / institutional and non institutional mechanisms.
- Analysis of the content of proclaimed rights;
- Analysis of the procedures befores regional jurisdictions;
- Study of regional jurisdictions' decisions;
- Analysis of regional jurisdictions' principles and jurisprudence.
- Case-analysis, situation-simulation, switch between small and big group works, role-plays.
- Test records and other practical tools will be handed to the participants at the end of the training.
Dates : 8, 9, 10, octobre 2015
Location : Paris
To be confirmed.
Individual members of ASF France : 300 € including VAT
Individuals non-members : 400 € including VAT
Individuals outside Europe : 200 € including VAT
Entreprises, organisation or institution : 2 000€ plan, for a 15 to 20 persons.
This training has been certified by the french National Council of the Bars.